Sunday, January 18, 2009

Catching Up!

                                                              All this and I'm catching up on my reading too!

Yo! I’ve been really busy with work and things and just haven’t had much time to dedicate to my blog. I have a couple of new articles up on other sites and hope to get back to it on Made for TV Mayhem. For now, check out these links:

I have a new review for my Lifetime Kills column at Pretty Scary. This time I review Sex & Lies in Sin City

Also, in celebration of the release of My Bloody Valentine 3D, I have a list of the Top Ten Horror Remakes at Horror Yearbook. It’s all controversial and stuff.

As for MBV 3D, well read Neal Penaflor’s review at HYB. I’d say I mostly agree… A fairly meh film all dressed up in updated technology. Harry Warden, you let me down.

No comments: