Friday, February 27, 2009

More About Me!

Let's get the most important business out of the way here.

Is it just me or does Jim Perry:



resemble Guy Smiley:



When I came up with this notion a week ago, I was dismayed to see that this resemblance is actually mentioned on Smiley's wikipedia page. And I thought I was being all smart and shit.

I have a new review up at Pretty Scary for my Lifetime Kills column. The movie in question is called Ultimate Deception and is damn near perfect. But not quite.

Also, keep an eye out for these TV Movies, which are finding their way to DVD on March 3rd:

The Story of David (1976): Some religious story about a man named David. Played by Timothy Bottoms! YAY!

The Hunchback of Notre Dame: This one is about some hunchback and his tower. Stars Anthony Hopkins! YAY!

The Return of the Man from U.N.C.L.E.: The Fifteen Years Later Affair (1983): This one is about a Man from U.N.C.L.E. Stars Robert Vaughan (or course!). YAY!

Seriously, all of these look excellent. By all means, pick up a copy!



I'm getting close to 100 posts, which I just can't believe. I haven't decided if I should do something special. I mean, really what can I do? I'm just thrilled I got this far and there are still many TV movies (and game shows!) to travel! I hope everyone enjoys it here!

No comments: