Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oh Yeah, And I Saw This...

Whore-ific! And not in a good way...

Ummm, yeah. I saw The Stepfather remake. It blew. You can read my review at Horror Yearbook and I promise it's way better than the movie was!!!

Not much else going on here, unfortunately. Although I have caught every episode of the new Melrose Place, and I admit it... I like it! Do you hear me?!? I like it! The funny thing is, the older characters who have come back (and they include Sydney, Michael, Jo and boring old Jane) are very, very poorly written (especially Michael. What a total letdown), but everyone else is great. I am curious as to why they took all of the personality out of the great old faces? Wonders never cease, no?

4 comments:

Ross Horsley said...

Stepfather sounds sucky. Nelson McCormick is like a human V-chip where slasher remakes are concerned.

aunt john said...

Sadly I have yet to catch the Melrose re-boot, but am hopeful that the writing will pick-up for the old schoolers when Amanda Woodward (gotta love the Locklear!) claws her way through that complex for sweeps week.

Propagatrix said...

I've watched them all too, and I agree about the old folks' wimpiness. Michael Mancini is one of my all-time favorite characters. Hopefully his evil side will resurface soon.

Also: whither the Pool Guy?

Tim Mayer said...

THE STEPFATHER remake sucked? Notice the look of surprise on my face. Every since getting taken for that new DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL dog, I've sworn-off H-Wood remakes.