Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Yahoo for Yahoo Groups!

Come and take a look inside! Muwhahahaha!

Back in the day, I had a Yahoo Group dedicated to TVMs. I was perusing it yesterday and got all nostalgic for those glory days just a few years ago when you could still find a lot of made for television movies on various cable channels such as Encore Mystery and TBS. There's still a few around, but the numbers have dropped immensely and it's sad. I also realized that my group was pretty dang fun and extremely interactive. I'd love for anyone who visits here and is interested in this little genre of film to please sign up. I think leaving comments is so completely awesome, but this will allow fans to talk about whatever we want, whenever we want.

One of us! Gooble gobble. Gooble gobble. One of us. Sign up now!

My group promises to be full of salacious surprises!

No comments: