Sunday, January 30, 2011

Way Black When Airing for Black History Month


I cannot tell you how excited I am about Way Black When, a month long tribute to African American pop culture from the 70s, 80s and 90s, in commemoration of Black History Month! TV One is airing Way Black When every weekday during the month of February. Check out their schedule. They are featuring tons of awesome musical guests and interviews with some of our favorite faces of those eras, such as Antonio Fargas and Jayne Kennedy! The hosts are Sinbad, Niecy Nash and Christopher Reid. This special starts airing on Monday, January 31st at 10pm! Be there!

To honor Black History Month here on my blog, I'll be doing a couple of features throughout the month.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

That's exciting. I love TV One.

Amanda By Night said...

I watched the first episode last night. Pretty good, although Sinbad was a little too excited. Loved seeing Antonio Fargas though. He looks fantastic!

Erich Hicks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.