Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Dallas!


Yes, sir. My favorite night time soap turns 33 today! And I couldn't be happier! Maybe that's because TNT is reviving the series, and they are casting many of the original actors such as Larry Hagman and Linda Gray! No wonder I'm so excited! Last year I wrote a review of the pilot, called Digger's Daughter. And for anyone who wants to really get into the Dallas spirit, you can click on this link and check out my many articles on the awesomeness of 10 gallon hats!



5 comments:

Wings1295 said...

I was into the show for awhile, first when my grandmother used to watch on Friday nights, and later when it aired in reruns. I am interested to see how the new/remake show works! And I am so glad they went this route instead of a remake movie with Travolta and all!

Amanda By Night said...

I'm excited about the new show and I agree, this was the way to go with it. That Travolta movie would have been really, really bad.

aunt john said...

Your Dallas b-day present should be hitting the mail later today!

Amanda By Night said...

Auntie, you just made my day :)

aunt jhn said...

It was raining too hard on Friday... so I didn't get to the post office. I mailed them on Monday & you should hopefully get them today.