Monday, November 28, 2011

Initiation of Sarah is on Impact on Demand!


If you have Comcast cable and you love TV movies, today is a good day! They are currently airing The Initiation of Sarah!

Impact is a great little on-demand channel that airs mostly 80s and 90s B action movies with a little soft-core erotica, comedy and horror thrown in for good measure (and obviously, some stuff from the 70s pops up as well). It's all about balance, right? I was happily surprised to see Sarah is available to an audience who may have missed it the first time around. Impact's YouTube channel wouldn't let me embed the video, but you can watch a clip preview of what they are showing this month here. And you can keep up with their schedule additions on their Facebook page.

Sarah is also streaming on Netflix as well. And you can read my review here.

4 comments:

R.A.M.'67 said...

The Impact package is also on my cable service, Xfinity, so I've a crack at Sarah and some other rarities, including 1972's Superbeast, featuring a pre-Jsaon of Star Command Craig Littler!

Thanks for the tip, Amanda!

Analogmoon said...

I flip through the free section on Saturday nights. They seem to be running several Biker films these days. I sort of like to watch those sometimes.

Amanda By Night said...

Hi guys! Thanks for stopping by and commenting... Impact has some really cool stuff... I sort of dropped off because my schedule has been crazy, but I get a nice break over the holiday, which I shall spend with some Impact on Demand!

Anonymous said...

Forgive me for posting this here, but I'm desperate! Looking for a Western tv movie with a young married couple heading west. Hubby is kind of a jerk and not nice to wife. Thinks she can't do anything. He gets hurt and guess what, she can do something. Can't for the life of me remember who was in it? Anyone? Is there another place to post this? Not on FB.