Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Paley Center Celebrates Men, Men, Men!


The Paley Center for Media,  along with The Warner Archive Collection is presenting a Retro Action-Adventure-Thon on September 21st and 22nd in Los Angeles. Come and see Patrick Duffy, Ron Ely, Clint Walker and Michael Gay in person!!!

I think I might faint!

They will be screening everything from The Man From Atlantis to Shazam, and the full day pass for Saturday is only $25.00 ($20.00 if you are a member)! Can you imagine? I believe this in conjunction with the WB TV Out of the Box exhibit, which is on display unti 2015, so go get your plane tickets now!

1 comment:

VoyagerG said...

Patrick Duffy and Ron Ely!! Oh man, I would definitely faint. AND they are screening Superboy! The 2 episodes with Ron Ely as the elder Superman. They were 2 of the best of the series. Wow, I wish I could go there.