Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hey You!



Well, what is happening?

For me, not much. I just wanted to let you know that I have a new review up at Horror Yearbook for my Not So Basic Instincts column. This time I take a look at this oddity called Play Nice, starring Robey from Friday the 13th TV series. Oh yeah, and she also did a crazy version of One Night in Bangkok. You really need to YouTube that!

Enjoy!

My friend has a tatoo on her arm which says Don't Let the Bastards Keep You Down in Latin. I'm doing my best to follow that bit of advice. Not a great week thus far.

However, I am almost done with two more reviews and also have an idea for another article for my beloved Made for TV Mayhem blog. Plus What's Happening has kept me in stitches all week! Thank you Rerun, Raj, Dwayne and Dee!

No comments: