Friday, February 8, 2013

It's Gone all TV Movie Crazy Out There!


Well, I know the weather is frightful, but it's all warm and fuzzy here at Made for TV Mayhem. There has been some serious tele-movie love going on out there, despite the sleet and snow.

The Projection Booth has recently done a podcast dedicated to KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park! Check it out and awesomeness will ensue!

Also, the Daily Grindhouse created a totally radical list of the Must See TV Movies on Netflix! While there's still a couple on the list I haven't seen, I would like to give it a Mayhem seal of approval!

If you are interested in reading more about what's on their fantastic list (I know, I can't believe I haven't seen Children of Times Square yet either), you can read about the following films here:

Million Dollar Ripoff 
The Spell
Cry For the Strangers
Someone I Touched 


And I did another podcast with the Movies About Girls crew. This episode was all about TV Shows About Girls and we looked at the very awesome Petticoat Junction episode Bobbie Jo and the Beatnik!

Finally, I did a non-TV related podcast with the MAG Down Under Variety Hour. Well, we did play an America's Got Talent type game and I did feel like Sharon Osbourne and stuff, so I guess that counts!

Oh wait! Not done yet! Have you read Time Magazine's wonderful article about All My Children and One Life to Live moving to an online format? It's incredibly positive and says exactly what I've been feeling for some time now. Naysayers be damned, yo! 

And I'm going to ask you one last time all nice and stuff to visit the blogs who participated in The Classic TV Blog Association's Variety Show Blogathon! There is an amazingly eclectic batch of articles to sink your retro loving teeth into! Have at it!

Also, we had to interrupt this week's TV Spot Tuesday for the blogathon, so be prepared to resume your regularly scheduled programming next week!

No comments: