Monday, March 21, 2011

Dark Night of the Scarecrow has Been Nominated for a Rondo!


Apparently, this Rondo nomination happened awhile ago, but you have until the 27th to vote for Dark Night of the Scarecrow, which has been nominated for Best Commentary and Best Restoration! Please follow the links within to cast your vote! I'm so glad that not only did Scarecrow get its well deserved DVD release but it's also getting a ton of love! Yay!

Also, check out Christian Seller's review of Trapped, which is that crazy little James Brolin TVM where he battles a pack of guard dogs! I should write about this one myself ... Oh I did! Here's a link to the capsule review I wrote for Camp Blood! I had mostly negative words for it, so I really do need to revisit it and see if my opinion has changed.

As you were.

No comments: