Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Woman in Black Could Be Haunting Your House on May 22nd!




The Woman in Black remake is coming to DVD on May 22nd so if you missed it or you just enjoyed it (like I did), please pick up a copy.

You can read my review of it here and you can also read my review of the original here.

I updated the links in the Movies About Girls Podcast section on the right. I recently rejoined the crew to discuss Black Snake Moan! I got way too serious about the whole affair (too many theory classes this semester), but I had a blast. Please check it out!

Like a dummy, I had no idea that Mary and Rhoda was on DVD, so just in case you missed it on Hallmark last week, you still have a chance to see it (for better or worse). I'll have a review of it going online soon (one hopes).

I'm also gearing up for finals so things might be a little sparse round these parts for the next couple of weeks. I would like to invite you all to check out my Facebook Page and like, like, LIKE it! I try to post there daily, so it's a good way to get your TV movie fix!

No comments: