Friday, March 15, 2013

Valerie Harper Blogathon Badges


We're just a few days away from the start of an awesome blogathon! I've been getting some great feedback on the facebook page, in the comments section and via email, and added a couple of more names to the list of participating sites! You will find several badges below for the thon if you'd like to write something yourself or promote it. Of course, you are not obligated to use any of these, but they are here and ready made! There's a lot of Valerie love going around, so I'd like to make sure everyone knows they are invited to the party!

There are no rules to this event, just keep it positive and help us celebrate this lovely and talented lady! And again, feel free to contact me via facebook, in the comments section or you can email me if you'd like me to add your name to the list! 









No comments: