Thursday, August 7, 2014

My Vacation in Hell


Hello everyone!

Things here have been crazy busy in that insane way that makes you laugh and cry at the same time. I've had to neglect my favorite spot on the web (i.e. here) so I could actually participate in the real world, which honestly, is never my first choice.

First of all, I'm preparing for grad school, which starts next month (fingers crossed) and secondly, I just moved to another state (again) and am still knee deep in boxes labelled VHS. It's just that kind of summer. It makes me so sad that I haven't had a chance to write about all the great TV movies I've been watching, but things have settled a bit, so I am hoping to get in a post or two in the next few days. Fingers crossed.

A look at one of the movies I'll be reviewing soon
In the meantime, I have had a couple of other things show up on other must-stop-web-spots:

Check out my Christmas in July post that I did for Christmas TV History. In fact, check out all the posts. It was great fun to be a part of the whole thing (and now that I live in Texas, I'm already missing the upcoming snowy winter I would have had in Pittsburgh).

Also, the wonderful guys at Kindertrauma posted an article I wrote on my favorite Shark Attack movies. Stop by and take a bite! Ha! I got a million of 'em (well, really, just that one. It just seemed like the thing to say).

Yay!
And, you can always stop by MFTVM's facebook page, which I update often with lots of neat TV Guide images and trivia. Or, you can hang out on my twitter, which I don't update often, but do use to have a chat or two about soaps (and host a live tweet every now and again), if you are up for it! Thank you all for sticking with me, and I promise, lots of fun TV stuff is coming your way soon!

2 comments:

Rick29 said...

Popped over to your Shark Attack post and really enjoyed it!

Amanda By Night said...

Thanks for checking it out, Rick! So glad you enjoyed it!