Monday, February 15, 2010

School Daze: Bert Convy Style!



With only one more day left before Amanda By Night goes back to the non-TV movie world of academia (boo!), I thought I'd post a few of my favorite moments with the beloved Bert oh-so-hot Convy from Super Password along with an assorted cornucopia of adorable! Mostly it's to keep me from breaking down in tears because I loved the winter break so much -- too much!

I can't say what kind of dedication I can give to my blog over the next few months, but I am hoping I can keep it going with some sort of regularity. I am thankful for all the people who have stopped by, commented, joined my Facebook group or whatever.

TV Movies 4ever!


Let the hotness begin!











My fave Bert moment:





Here's Bert on the Tonight Show!



And here's some TV movie awesomeness!



3 comments:

Traci said...

I just started reading your blog and I love it. I love the clips that you have on here especially Password.

Will said...

What no love for Celebrity Tattletales ?

Amanda By Night said...

Hi Traci! Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I'm glad you enjoy it! :)

On Smash, I had thought about adding some Celebrity Tattletales (there's a great clip on YouTube featuring Bert going from host to contestant with his lovely wife), but I think there was just too much Super Password to be had, plus I wanted to add the TV movie stuff... I am sure there will be future Convey posts, so Tattletales could be in the future!

Thanks guys for the comments!