Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Woman in Black to be Remade!


Strangely enough, I'm not super big on remakes unless they are of made for televison movies (check out my post on the remake of Don't Be Afraid of the Dark). This time a new version of Hammer Films is taking on one of the scariest small screen horror films of all time. Made for BBC in 1989, The Woman in Black is some kind of bone chiller. It did enjoy a brief DVD release in the US, but remains fairly obscure (here's a link to an article I wrote on TV movies in dire need of a decent DVD release). I am really looking forward to seeing what's in store, however, it should be stated that the original filmmakers got it right the first time. Still, I do plan on checking this remake out...

At any rate, here's the down-low on Pretty Scary with all the the deets, yo!




No comments: