Thursday, October 9, 2008

Columns Rule!



First of all, I’m watching Password Plus and the guest stars are Regis Philbin and Audrey Landers. Good stuff!

I have two new reviews up. One is another review for my Lifetime Kills column at Pretty Scary. I take a look back at the Tracey Gold classic The Face of Evil. Enjoy!

Secondly, I have a new column at Horror Yearbook I’m very excited about called Not So Basic Instincts where I’ll be discussing the best and the worst of the erotic thriller genre. I’ll be concentrating mostly on the direct to video stuff from the 90s, so expect to see a lot of Shannon Tweed. Cuz she rules. My first review is for a little ditty called Cover Story, which I really enjoyed.

I am going out of town and will be back sometime next week (how mysterious of me) and I hope to have some stuff up on the blog with SCREEN CAPS! Thanks to Ross at Anchorwoman in Peril, I now have the capability of doing such modern things like capturing images. YAY!

And finally, Ben Murphy is STILL HOT! Seriously. He hasn’t changed one bit since last week!

Have a great TV Movie filled weekend guys!


Goodness!

1 comment:

Craig Edwards said...

Sadly, both links lead nowhere now. Those sites have gone away. Sorry!