Thursday, October 30, 2008

This House Possessed (1981) & More!



Like you would need more than just This House Possessed!

My friend Paula Haifley asked me to contribute an article to a site she writes for called CC2K (aka cincity2000) for their Fright Week. Well, being all about TV Movies and stuff, I gave them a review of the best TV Movie ever, This House Possessed. The layout is fantastic, so I’d like to send a big thank you to CC2K for doing such a great job and to Paula for thinking of me.

You can read my review HERE.

I hope to be giving some more love to This House Possessed in the future. I just adore that movie!

I also have a new post up at Retro Slashers called Ten Things the New My Bloody Valentine Needs to Not Suck. And I have a new review at Horror Yearbook for my Not so Basic Instincts column. This time I take a look at The Banker.

If everything goes as planned, I'm going to have another article about TV Movies on another site coming up. I’m finishing it now - Like, as we speak! The article has been THREE YEARS in the making, so I hope you all enjoy. I’ll post a link when all is said and done.

For now… Enjoy!

2 comments:

Craig Edwards said...

I saw This House Possessed way back when - remember almost nothing about it now.

Amanda By Night said...

THP is definitely worth a revisit. I think you'll enjoy it. Maybe you won't love it and obsess over it like I have, but you'll like it! :)