Monday, October 13, 2008

More Stuff I Wrote!



I know, I know, how exciting is that?!?

By the way, Bill Cullen is not in this post, but I just adore that picture! How could you not?

Two new articles are up atHorror Yearbook. You can read my oh-so-interesting interview with multi-hyphenated super stud David Heavener. Actually, he’s quite interesting and I always enjoy talking to him. His newest venture is a television series he created called Confessions of an Exorcist and he waxes poetic and stuff all over the joint.

I also have two movie reviews from my visit to this year’s Shriekfest Film Fest. Read my reviews of H.P. Lovecraft: Fear of the Unknown & Dark Reel.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Craig Edwards said...

Dead links again. Sorry. On a more positive note - that is an AWESOME picture of Bill Cullen.