Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Schtuff I Have Going On...



So, I haven't had much going on in the Made for TV world, although I've been watching a lot of it... I just don't have much time to write about anything! I have decided that during the winter break I will do some themed weeks and hopefully get my TV Movie groove on. Stella and I need it!

But I do have a couple of other things to tell ya'll about... If you come across the newest issue of Fantastique Magazine (New Moon is on the cover), please check out the Nerds of the Roundtable article where I discuss why the unfairly obscure supernatural slasher The Slayer should be remade. I also have a copy-editing credit, so if you see a typo, look the other way!

Meet Tony. He's in Blood Lake and I'm in love with him!

Over at Retro Slashers, you can check out my latest look at the world of 80s Shot on Video. This time it's the ultra-obscure Blood Lake, which I kind of loved, but am semi-ashamed to admit it!

No comments: