Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dark Night of the Scarecrow Coming to DVD! Oh. My. God.



That's right! Dark Night of the Scarecrow won't just be a hard to find video (or a DVD bootleg) no mo'!

Image Emtertainment is planning a big ol' fancy DVD for 2009. This is a reason to cheer! Dark Night is one of the most terrifying TV Movies ever made and is one of the few made for television movies that rivals its theatrical counterparts. 

Not to mention that Charles Durning has to be one of the all time nastiest villians in the annals of television villians. Yeah, I said it. And I meant it!

So, I will keep you up to date on info as I receive it myself!


YAY!

 

3 comments:

Frederick said...

I only have this on vhs where I taped it from TV back in the late 80's, so I am stoked about it coming out on DVD soon! glad to see someone else enjoyed it as much as I did!

Amanda By Night said...

Hey Frederick!

Dark Night is an absolute classic. I think it's one of the best, if not the best, tv horror movie ever made. And it's aged SO well. I can't wait for the DVD either!

Thank you for stopping by!

Craig Edwards said...

Hell of a movie! Still haven't picked up the DVD - but I will one of these days!