Friday, August 22, 2008

Sharing the Love...







Not just sharing the love with Parker today!


A couple of weeks ago, I stumbled across a great blog, which I posted a link to in one of my ever-so-witty-and-brilliant posts. The site in question, is Anchorwoman in Peril. I loved it so much over there, I posted many, MANY comments and Ross was nice enough to come over here and not only check out my sctuff, but to post a bit and even give me a mention on his great site! Well, I got two on there now. Go check out his newest post on a new-ish Karen Black oddity called Trilogy of Murder (insert self-aware nod here). On this blog post you'll find a little bit of info and a link I came across for a site with a trailer for this direct-to-video thing-a-mah-jig.

And thanks Ross for stopping by and interacting and stuff with me over here. It's been a treat having you here and on the boards!


You get to see this adorable guy on my boards!


In fact, I'd like to thank everyone who has taken their time to stop by and look around. I've been noticing an upswing in my hits and I'm loving it. I'm kind of out of humor today... bad day... so I'll just state the facts as they are... This blog has been a dream of mine. Why it's taken me so long to get off my duff is anyone's guess, but I'm glad I made it here!

Have a great TV Movie filled weekend!!!

1 comment:

Craig Edwards said...

Trilogy of Terror is one of my Top Ten TV Movies! Love it!