Sunday, February 13, 2011

Links to Cool Stuff... My Stuff!



Just in time for Valentine's Day, here is an article I wrote about the fine ass guys who inhabit Valentine Bluffs in the original My Bloody Valentine. I call it Blue Collar Machismo and I mean it! Actually, we did a fun retrospective over at Retro Slashers and a bunch of the writers took at look at all things My Bloody Valentine. Enjoy!

I also have a new review for a horror movie called The Echo Game at Fangirltastic. It's a really good movie due out on DVD soon (although no date has been verified yet), so try to catch it when it gets released. It's worth it.

And last, but certainly not least, I helped out with an article on The Visitor at Kindertrauma. I was so honored they asked, and so pleased to help spread the word on this overly ambitious and ridiculously convoluted and entertaining sci-fi/horror thing-a-mah-bob.

I have at least one more profile to go up for Black History Month and I was hoping to do two reviews and one more profile, but as we can see, time passes by quickly! I will definitely get up the profile and at least one movie review, even if it's the last thing I do. And really, if the last thing I do is write a review of a beloved TV movie, than it was worth it!

1 comment:

kindertrauma said...

Great job done by all over at Retro Slashers. I thought I'd read everything possible about MBV but was glad to be schooled otherwise. Thanks for joining us at Kindertrauma to look at The Visitor too. Some movies are just to grande to be tackled alone!-Unk