Sunday, January 6, 2013

Amanda By Night News


This is a short post to update everyone on some new things happening at the Casa By Night.

I wanted to remind everyone that I'm the shorts film programming assistant this year for the Housecore Horror Film Festival in Austin. You can join their Facebook page if you want to follow the festival. I'm really excited about this opportunity, and not just because it gives me an excuse to watch a lot of horror movies!

I also neglected to post a link to the MAG Down Under Variety Hour's Christmas-tacular! I was the tone deaf guest. Despite my horrible singing voice, it's pretty fun. Give it a listen!


And finally, I'm so thrilled to announce that I just joined the Classic TV Blog Association! This association seeks to establish a community of retro TV lovers, as well as promote all that wonderful programming that can fall by the wayside all too often. I have added a section on my sidebar with a link to the Association (just click on the image) as well as links to the participating sites. Check them out and be sure to tell 'em Amanda By Night sent ya!

School starts on Tuesday and I'm both excited about it and dreading it at the same time. I have really enjoyed my short winter break. I got in some decent TV movie watching and I hope I can slowly begin to roll out some reviews and a couple of themed articles I am in the midst of preparing. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

No comments: