Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Made for TV Mayhem Minute Takes Off: And it's Totally Glamorous!



I've been running a little behind on everything lately. School is gearing up and while I panic about classes, payment, applications, book buying and all that fun stuff, I find that I've let everything else take a backseat.

Well, no more... at least no more this week! I wanted to update everyone about my first two segments for the Movies about Girls podcast. Here is some linkage:

In the first podcast, I discuss Inmates: A Love Story because chicks are hotter when they are behind bars (it also helps that we've got some dude behind bars here too!). You can download the podcast here. I show up around the 1 hour 36 minute mark. Please excuse any nervousness! The spotlighted movie for the podcast is The Bad Seed, so please check it out!

The second podcast aired last week and I dedicated my topic to awesome TV movies streaming on Netflix, which you can listen to here. I show up around the 2 hour and 40 minute mark (I know, these podcasts are marathons of all thing pop culture!) A lot of the movies I mention have been reviewed here, so please search for any titles which might interest you... The main movie discussed during the podcast is the incredible Single White Female, so again, give it a go. Lots of fun to be had!

You can also download the show on iTunes.

Enjoy!

No comments: