Monday, October 4, 2010

Halloween Countdown: Day 4 - With Harmful Intent



On this day in 1993, we all probably thought wearing biker shorts was alright. Oh! And this movie, which is also known as In the Shadows, Someone's Watching (a much creepier title) premiered on NBC. Starring Joan Van Ark and the gorgeous Rick Springfield, it looks like a Lifetime-esque thriller all the way... which means I desperately need to see it. In fact, I'm surprised I had not heard of With Harmful Intent until today, as I tend to collect the movies of Mr. Springfield. I don't know much about the plot, but you can watch the trailer here:




2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was quite the mystery. Not bad watching the gorgeous Rick Springfield who actually did quite a good acting job in this film. Daniel J. Travanti is always excellent. I say let's all watch!

Amanda By Night said...

Hi Lauri! Thanks for the capsule review. I want to see this!